|
Dream Log #018
Monday, April 12, 2010, 12:16 AM
My dreams are getting more and more bizarre but frankly, this one happens in real time. Although it's never applicable to me.I dreamed that I was a runaway and I stay in a little apartment which is located on the 2nd floor of what seems to be a ramen house. All I see are guys so I think they're my buds, I moved in with who seems to be my boyfriend. And then the ultra fast transition kicks in, I see myself with another guy and I hooked up with him. I had a tattoo with his name and mine with the number 21 and revolvers. We went to his place, made out and I feel asleep. Then he carried me to the next room, I was half asleep so I can still hear stuff. A friend of his came over and they were talking, he asked if he's still with her girlfriend of 4 years. The guy said yeah, I'm just playing with these girls. I was like "WTF", and then I left. I remember walking on a long road and I was with another guy again, can't remember what happened after that. I guess I just woke up. weird dream indeed. I never hook up. EVER. |
Biography
emilee18 y/o potato chips yogurt granola bars dreamer Information
remixforum boards Tagboard
Connections
/1/
2/
3/
4/Archives
April 2009May 2009 July 2009 April 2010 May 2010 Credits
Design: doughnutcrazyImages: yunyunsarang Textures: I II |